The Elevate-Derm Conference Planning Committee Call for:
Abstracts & Posters
Abstract & Poster Session Rules & Guidelines:
Submissions are independently reviewed by members of the conference planning committee and accepted based on scientific value and educational needs. The presentation of new concepts and unique observations are an integral part of the meeting’s continuing education program with a particular emphasis on submissions with a PA or NP as the primary author. Encore presentations are accepted.
Presentation Details: Approved posters will be accessible digitally by attendees via the conference app and on a digital screen in the conference pre-function area. (Please note that Abstracts & Posters will not be displayed on easels or stands at the event and should not be printed.)
Abstract & Poster Submission Fees:
• PA & NP Conference Attendees: $50
• PA & NP Students: $10 (Attendance is not mandatory.)
• All Other Submissions: $500 per submission.
• (Fees are refundable only if submission is rejected and subject to a $6 administrative fee.)
Abstract Format & Guidelines:
• File Formats: You must submit each Abstract for review in PDF Format. Maximum File Size is 2MB.
• File name: Must include supporting company name if applicable and lead author’s last name and be labeled as ‘Abstract.’
• Margins: 1-inch top, bottom, left and right, single spaced; laser printer quality.
• Font: Font size must be 12-point Times Roman.
• Length: 500 words max. inclusive of title, author, and affiliations. Abstracts should be a maximum of one 8.5” x 11” page.
• Content: Abstracts should reflect content of the poster and must include the poster title. Abstracts should contain the following: a) introduction that states the purpose of the study; b) brief description of the procedure/study; c) brief description of the results; and d) conclusion. Tables/illustrations may not be included in abstracts and should be reserved for the poster itself.
Poster Format & Guidelines:
• Posters should be submitted at the same time as the Abstract submission.
• File Format: You must submit each Poster in a PowerPoint file in horizontal orientation.
• File Name: The file name should match that of the Abstract and be labeled ‘Poster.’
• Author Listing: Include all authors and their affiliations.
• Poster Details: Any Poster exceeding one page (slide) in length will be rejected. A 36” x 48” horizontal PowerPoint poster template is recommended. Free PowerPoint poster templates are available using the following links:
PosterSession.com | PosterPresentations.com | PosterNerd.com
Poster Presentation: There will be a live Abstract/Poster presentation during the conference. Selection for inclusion in that presentation is at the sole discretion of the presenting faculty member.
Brand Names: Generic or scientific names of drugs/devices should be used in place of brand names. If brand name is necessary to understand poster content, it should be used only once (after the first mention of the drug or device’s name). Pharmaceutical or other support of any study should be acknowledged at the end of the abstract and at the end of the poster.
Abstract & Poster Copyrights: Copyright is shared for both Abstracts and Posters. The Elevate-Derm Conference owns copyright for its own use. Author(s) retains the rights for all other uses. Please allow up to one week from submission deadline for notification of approval or denial. By submitting your Abstract(s), you agree that it may be printed in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology NP+PA Perspectives in Dermatology (JCAD NP+PA.)
Fall 2023 Conference Submission Deadline: September 30, 2023.
Additional Questions: Can be sent via email to [email protected]